It's been a fun and exciting 7 months since we launched our Destination Morocco podcast, and in that time we've enjoyed interacting with listeners, getting your questions and hearing your feedback about the show, and about Morocco in general.
To keep all this useful information in one place, we've assembled an episode that answers some of the most frequently asked questions about travel to and around Morocco.
You may be considering a solo or couple's trip, a group tour or a destination wedding, or you may in turn be a travel agent looking to answer your own clients' questions and be better prepared.
This episode is for you, everything from the fundamentals about weather, transport and group sizes to questions about Roman history, Jimi Hendrix and camping in the desert.
And, we introduce to you a budding young podcaster with a great voice, who will present your questions to Azdean!
Some of the questions we'll answer:
- Do you offer guaranteed departure tours?
- Are there tours to the Merzouga Desert?
- How is the safety and comfort for the LGBTQ community?
- Are these Group or Private tours and how many people on each tour?
- Do you need shots to go to Morocco?
- How many tents are there for a wedding, and what is their capacity?
- How long does it take to get to the desert camps from Fes?
- Do you only work with travel agents, or direct to the public?
- How long is a good stay to the beach city where Jimi Hendrix went?
- Do you take Travel Agents for tours?
- What type of vehicles do they use for a party of 4?
- Which city is still "searching for their theatre”?
- What is the best time of year to travel for good weather and less crowds?
- What about dietary restrictions? Are dietary restrictions able to be handled in Morocco?
- How is the safety?
- Are any documents required other than a passport?
- Do you list the hotels you use on your website?
- Do you provide Spanish-speaking Guides?
Podcast listeners! Destination Morocco is offering a special 8 day guided tour with Azdean, from October 17 to 24, at over $700 off the total price.
Click here: 8 Day Morocco Imperial Trip for podcast listeners.
Reserve now (link)!
This Episode is sponsored by:
Travel Anywhere - One stop for all your travel needs.
Resources Mentioned in this episode:
Things to Pack and Prepare for Your Trip to Morocco.pdf
STEP: Smart Traveler Enrollment Program
Azdean's Presentation + Images on Morocco
Follow, Share and Participate:
Learn more about the show on our Podcast Website
Find beautiful pictures on our Instagram!
Help people find us: Leave a Review in Apple Podcasts
Help us grow: Rate us on Spotify
Become a Guest on the Show!
Visit Destination Morocco Travel Agency